Travel to Aracena and the Rio Tinto Mines and see a truly fascinating area with beautiful scenery being investigated by Nasa. Visit the amazing Cave of Wonders and Mars-like scenery of Rio Tinto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- At 8:45 am at our tourism office in Calle Rastro 12A, at 8:50 am at the door of Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4) and at 9:00 am at the Naturanda office in Calle Trajano, 6.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In order to accommodate a specific language, a minimum of 4 people that speak that language are required. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative language, date, or full refund
- Small group ensures personal service
- To purchase the student price category, you must hold a valid student card and bring it with you