Visit Seville's most important monuments on a fast-access tour. Hear about the history behind the Royal Palace, Cathedral, and Giralda Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full names and ID/passport numbers of all participants. This information is compulsory for the issuance of monument tickets. Without this information, you are not guaranteed entry
- Ticket is valid for the named person only and cannot be used by another person
- The sequence of monuments that will be visited could be changed to guarantee the best quality service
- · The Cathedral is a religious building. During the summer, there is a strict dress code. Caps or hats and flip-flops are not allowed inside the building
- If you buy a tour for a child (up to 12 years old), it is mandatory to bring the original ID or original passport of the child or any document that shows the age, all documents must be original to show it at the box office
- If you do not bring the required documentation you will not be able to join the tour
- Your ticket is nominative, and can only be used by the person registered during reservation