Travel through the ancient Andalusian kingdoms of Castille and Granada, while enjoying the natural beauty and learning about the region’s history. Visit the white villages, the Grazalema forest and mountains, and the ancient town of Ronda.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the 3 following meeting points: Calle Trajano 6, Naturanda Tourism Office at 8:45 AM; Hotel Don Paco at 8:50 AM; Calle Rastro 12A Naturanda office at 9:00 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Students (18-25 years old) holding a valid student card will be eligible for discount. Please do not forget to bring it with you on the day you travel.
- It is possible to stay in Ronda after the tour instead of going back to Seville. You may bring your luggage on the tour if you wish to do this.
- You must contact the local supplier to confirm pickup and drop-off details
- There is a minimum number of 4 people required for the tour to operate in the same language and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. If the requirement is not met, you will be offered an alternative language or date, or a full refund