Get a taste of Seville through its food and history. Wind your way down charming streets to decades old tapas bars for some traditional Spanish tapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Santa Catalina Church entrance that is closest to the bar Patio San Eloy. Look for your guide who will be holding a sign with the name of the local partner on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please contact the local partner by email at least 24 hours in advance
- This tour is not recommended for people with lactose intolerance, celiac disease or vegans