Discover the history, particularities and secrets enclosed inside the oldest Royal Palace still in use in Europe on a reduced-group, limited to 18 travelers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Inmaculada monument on Plaza del Triunfo, Seville. Your guide will have a sign with the form of a P in different colors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The guide will provide the explanations over an audio-devise system. If you can bring your own headphone it would be ideal, otherwise the local partner will provide you with one that has been properly disinfected.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.