Skip the lines with your official guide and enjoy a tour of Europe's oldest royal residence. Learn about the history of this popular UNESCO site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Student card
Know before you go
- Children's (under 13 years) tickets should be booked in advance as well, 1€ for the ticket and 1€ for the headset if needed
- Seniors must present valid ID or passport, and it is essential to enter the Royal Alcazares to belong to and be born in the European Union.
- Students must present a student card and an original ID or passport, and it is essential to enter the Royal Alcazares to belong to and be born in the European Union.