Tapas go from appetizers to sophisticated cuisine, served in a small portion. This 3.5 hours hands-on Andalusian cooking class consists of the preparation of 4 traditional tapas, followed by a local dessert wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Triana Market, on Plaza del Altozano, Stalls 75-77.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please inform the tour operator if anyone attending the class has food allergies, intolerances, or restrictions
- The market tour is only available in the morning
- If you are attending an evening cooking session you can also join the morning market tour