Explore Seville's historical center on a shared or private tour with a knowledgeable guide. In just a half day you’ll be able to visit the most important monuments of the city and learn about the part they played in the history of Seville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Inmaculada Conception Monument at Plaza del Triunfo. Your guide will be waiting with an Amigo Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the Cathedral of Seville is a religious temple and you must wear appropriate clothing. Knees and shoulders should be covered
- Please note, due to the policies of the Alcazar, you are required to provide the local partner with the full name and ID or passport number of all participants (children and babies included). Without this information, you may be denied entry
- You are required to show your ID or passport upon entry to the Alcazar