Explore Seville at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Marvel at the mix of Christian and Islamic monuments, such as the Torre del Oro, enjoy 2 free walking tours, and access to some of the city’s attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Catalan, Hebrew, Japanese, Arabic, Swedish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Customers can start their tour at any of the stops along the route. Stop 1 is located at Paseo de Colon (in front of the Real Maestranza Theatre).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Buses run daily, every 30 - 40 minutes, 10am - 9pm
- Plaza de Espana Walking Tour departs at 12pm from bus stop 2 - included in all tickets
- Santa Cruz Quarter Walking Tour departs at 1:30pm from bus stop 1 - included in all tickets
- Imperial Seville Walking Tour departs at 4pm from bus stop 1 - included in the Supreme and Ultimate Experience tickets
- Triana Walking Tour departs at 5:30pm from bus stop 1 - included in the Supreme and Ultimate Experience tickets
- The capacity is limited to 19 passengers
- Tours are conducted in both Spanish and English
- Stop 1 is located at Paseo de Colon (in front of the Real Maestranza Theatre)