Discover hidden corners in the old neighborhoods of Seville on a 2-hour walking tour with an alternative twist. See art workshops, explore where the city’s residents get creative, and wander the streets of some of the most characteristic districts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Casa de las Sirenas at Alameda de Hercules 30Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum 2 people and a maximum 15 people
- Please advise if you would like a more persoanlized tour or a combination of this tour with other activities, tours or workshops offered by the operator