Explore Seville's picturesque Santa Cruz neighborhood and see the real-life sets of international operas. Visit the places that were an inspiration for Mozart, Rosini, Donizetti, and Bizet and learn about Seville's historical Jewish neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your local guide at the entrance of the University of Sevilla, i.e. the old Tobacco FactoryOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You can choose between a shared or private tour.