Learn how to cook an authentic paella in the heart of Seville at a unique location that boasts panoramic views of the entire city. Taste the flavors of the region and enjoy a special sangria made from the very best local ingredients.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Paseo de las Delicias, 1 between the restaurant Uno de Delicias and the souvenir shop. Wait at the entrance for pickup.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a show-cooking experience and not a cooking class. You will get to know the recipes by watching the instructor make them while you learn, drink, eat and enjoy the food