A walking tour to explore Seville, the history of the city and its curiosities stories through its monuments: Cathedral, Real Alcázar, Santa Cruz q. Touch in contact with the history of bullfighting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the middle of the Patio de Banderas square. Look for the brand of Sevilla Única.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.