Discover tapas in Seville with this guided walking tour. Visit three eateries for tastings and drinks before catching a traditional flamenco show in the heart of the Jewish district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Plaza de San Francisco, 17, by the Mercury fountain in front of the Banco de España building. If a guest is more than 5 minutes late, they should go to first stop (stated in confirmation email).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Photos are not allowed during the Flamenco show
- Seats are guaranteed at 1st stop, the flamenco show, and the last stop
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease
- This tour is not recommend for vegans