Enjoy a passionate flamenco show in the heart of Seville and stop at some of the best tapa bars in the city on a walking tour. Taste 8 or more local foods and enjoy 3 drinks at 2 local bars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your local expert will be waiting by Mercury fountain in front of Banco de España building and will be holding a red Devour tote bag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Seats are guaranteed at the flamenco show and both bars visited
- This tour is adaptable for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. There are non-alcoholic options and options for pregnant women. Participants with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour. Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease. This tour is not recommended for vegans
- The itinerary stops may vary depending on the day