Enjoy a guided tour of the Sforza Castle in Milan, one of the most extraordinary castles in Italy and a symbol of the city's Renaissance, with entry tickets included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Piazza Castello, in front of the main entrance at the fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply: there is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not sufficient participants to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The activity is not recommended for those with back problems, as a moderate amount of walking is involved