Hike to the top of Mount Sinai and marvel at the incredible sunrise from the summit. Browse through manuscripts at St Catherine’s Monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Russian, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the main gate of your Sharm El Sheikh hotel along the highway, not the reception area.
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for the elderly, people who have shortness of breath or bone pain
- The tour duration is 16-17 hours including pickup and drop-off, which may be extended depending on security checkpoints on your way to and from Sharm El Sheikh
- The camel trek is only available at the start of the trek up to the 750 steps. Then, you have to climb the steps and do the whole trek back on foot. The activity provider doesn't recommend the camel trek
- Breakfast boxes must be pre-ordered from the hotel and collected before the tour starts
- Monastery opens every day except on Sunday and Christian holidays (Jan 6, Jan 7, Jan 14, Jan 18, Jan 19, Jan 27, Feb 15, Feb 27, Feb 28, Mar 1, Apr 7, Apr 8, Apr 12, Apr 13, Apr 14, Apr 15, Apr 17, Apr 19, 25 May, Jun 5, Jul 12, Aug 19, Aug 28, Sep 21, Sep 27, Nov 14, Dec 4, Dec 7, Dec 8, Dec 9) dates may vary
- The group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate; the tour may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met