2. Bangkok: Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 30+ Attractions
Experience over 30 Bangkok attractions and save up to 50% compared to purchasing individual tickets. Your all-inclusive pass gives you 2, 3, 4, or 5 consecutive days (depending on the option selected) to sightsee and experience as much of this vibrant city as you want.
Master recipes with a Thai cooking class at Go! Thai Cooking School, explore a private outdoor museum at Ancient City, and ride a Tuk Tuk Hop around town. Explore the city on two wheels with a Temple and Royal Palace e-scooter tour, relax with a 90-minute Thai massage, and more.
Simply download your digital pass to your mobile device or print it at home before you go. Show it at each attraction or tour to gain access. It's that simple. You'll also receive a digital guide with attraction information and instructions.
Attractions and tours included with your Bangkok All-Inclusive Pass:
Museums and Historical Sites
• Ayutthaya Day Tour (4 temples)
• Bangkok Temples Guided Tour
• Ancient City
• Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha Guided Tour
• Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
• The Erawan Museum
• Patpong Museum
• Art in Paradise Pattaya
• Rural Canal and Wat Arun Guided Tour
Tours and Cruises
• 2-Hour Meridian Dinner Cruise (international buffet)
• Chao Phraya River Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Boat
• Temple and Royal Palace E-Scooter Tour
• Bangkok Culture Cycling Guided Tour
• Bangkok Landmark E-Scooter Tour
• Koh Kred Island E-Scooter Tour
• 3-Hour Electric Scooter Guided Tour
• Tuk Tuk Hop
Experiences and Leisure
• Go! Thai Cooking School (cooking class with 5 dishes)
• 90-Minute Authentic Thai Massage Treatment at Let’s Relax Spa
• Safari World Bangkok
• Siam Amazing Park
• Go Bangkok Bicycle Rental
• Chinatown Michelin Guide Street Food Tour
• The Bangkok Pub Crawl
Attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your included digital guide for an up-to-date attraction line-up including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction with your pass before you go.