Spend a full day touring Montalcino and visiting 3 Brunello wineries. Meet the wine makers responsible for producing this famous Italian red wine, and enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch at a wine estate. Experience the passion put into creating these wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The Church of San Domenico (under the large tree), Piazza San Domenico, 53100 SienaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If for any reason a visit to the farm is not available on the day of the tour, you will enjoy a traditional Tuscan meal at a typical local trattoria
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included, you will be required to meet at the designated meeting point
- Gratuities are not included on this tour