The traditions of Tuscany are strongly linked to its cuisine. Learn more about regional gastronomy during a special 4-hour cooking class led by a multi-lingual chef. Have fun as well as you prepare traditional dishes and then enjoy your creations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Piazza Gramsci in front of “La Lizza Cafè”Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Please note that this tour is not bookable for children under 8 years
- In the absence of the documents required for COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made