See the artistic, religious, and cultural treasures of Siena on a 90-minute guided walking tour. The best way to take in Siena's important sites is on foot, as your guide tells you about the city’s noble families and the famous Siena palio along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that during the winter season (from November 16th to March 14th) the tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 4 people
- The tour can be bilingual
- The Cathedral admission is not available on Sundays and on bank holidays
- In the absence of the documents required for the COVID-19 security measures, it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made