Breathe in the atmosphere of the medieval city of Siena, seeing some of its most iconic sights and tasting local sweets. Learn about the Siennese Palio, one of the most famous horse races in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the Statue of Sallustio BandiniOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes