Discover medieval city of Sintra, one of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Portugal on this day trip from Lisbon. Visit Pena Palace, the Old Town, Roca Cape, and the town of Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Routes may be modified in the event of bad weather, political events, or strikes
- The activity provider picks-up all the customers from the hotels in the downtown and surrounding areas only
- If the pickup is in some area that the provider can not enter, they will have a meeting point
- All the pickup are made from 730 AM until 8 AM - You must be ready at 730 AM