Get the complete Rome experience on an immersive 2-day tour of the Eternal City. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Capitoline Hill, see the famous Spanish steps, and explore the Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide the a designated meeting spot for each day. Please ensure you arrive 10 minutes early and at the right meeting point. On day 1 (Ancient Rome, piazzas, and fountains) your guide will meet you at the Arch of Constantine, at the corner closest to the Colosseum. On day 2 (Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica ) your guide will meet you in front of the Caffe Vaticano at Viale Vaticano, 100.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour with steps, staircases and uneven surfaces, comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended
- Please let the activity provider know during the booking process if any travelers have mobility concerns so that they can be best accommodated
- Wheelchair users have a separate route
- The Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who have (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disability by presenting the appropriate certification. If you need assistance from another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform when you are booking if you fit into these requirements and the pricing of the entry tickets will be removed from the price of the tour