Explore the breathtaking outlets of Europe's largest glacier on a unique small-group glacier hike in the company of an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
There are a lot of tour operators in the area, look out for staff working for 'MELRAKKI ADVENTURES'. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour may be canceled due to dangerous weather conditions, in which case you will be offered a full refund
- Minimum shoe size to fit our crampons is size 34 EUR
- There is free parking available at the meeting point