Take a short and accessible Glacier Walk. Explore the frozen wonderland of Iceland's Sólheimajökull Glacier, featuring deep crevasses, rushing water cauldrons, and pristine streams.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the base camp by Sólheimajökull parking lot. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Rain gear and hiking boots can be rented on site