Grant yourself a day in the name of the sea and the beauty. Discover the island in Capri on this boat tour. With a stop of about 5 hours, you will explore the island and see for yourself how stunning it is.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up near your accommodation in Sorrento or Vico Equense. The activity provider will confirm pick-up details after booking.
Select participants and date
Meet at Via Marina Di Cassano 102, Piano di Sorrento. From November to March, meet at Via Marina Piccola 29/31, Sorrento.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please be at the pickup point on time
- Customers staying in Vico Equense will have a different time schedule: The pick-up will be at about 10 AM, and the return at about 6:30 PM
- A current valid passport is required on day of travel
- Please provide your accommodation details while booking, in order to establish the closest meeting point to your accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A stop at the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. Guests interested in visiting the Blue Grotto can do so during the free time on the island