Explore the island of Capri in the best way, on a comfortable boat with a small group and a captain. See the highlights along the coast, kiss under the Faraglioni, admire the caves, but most of all swim and snorkel in the most amazing spots of the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. In case of hotels located in limited traffic areas, you will be picked up from a close meeting point. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation in the special requirements when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number and we will contact you for the exact meeting point and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Visit to the Blue Grotto is subject to favorable sea and weather conditions; it is possible that the Grotto will be closed if the sea and weather conditions are not good enough
- The itinerary of this tour does not include disembarkation on the island of Capri
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to the Blue Grotto will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 certification or equivalent. Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity
- In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board: please bring your own, or buy it new at the partner's office before boarding at €9 for a mask, and €6 for a snorkel
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 12-14 travelers.