Try your hand at watersports while in South Carolina with a scenic kayaking trip along Folly River. Learn basic paddling skills. Watch for dolphins, turtles, and birds as you follow the lazy current.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Flipper Finders Boat & Sea Kayak Tours office. It is the second building on your right as you come across the bridge. Park either in front of the office, at the boat landing, or around the corner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Life jackets must be worn at all times