Paddle down the Cetina River on a 3-hour canoe safari ideal for the inexperienced and first timers. Navigate the gentle whitewater rapids and explore quiet sections of the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Croatian
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- A minimum level of fitness is required and no previous experience is necessary
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- Toilets are available at the end of the trip. There are no toilet facilities during the canoe safari. You are advised to use the toilet facilities at your accommodation
- The local operator reserves the right to cancel without notice, subject to the weather or river conditions
- All safety instructions must be adhered to
- All equipment used is EU registered and certified
- All customers must wear personal flotation devices (PFD) and helmets at all times on the river
- All professional guides are registered by the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service
- Staff members speak Croatian and English