Discover the breathtaking waterfalls and the lush landscapes of the Krka National Park on a full-day tour from Split.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Split (Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000 Split) at 8:15 AM Trogir (Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir) at 8:40 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please contact the activity provider to arrange pickup from Trogir on the day before the tour
- The entrance to Krka National Park is free for children under 7 years old
- Please prepare the exact amount of cash to pay for the Krka Waterfalls tickets on a day of your day trip