Enjoy a guided walking tour of Split and discover the influences of centuries of occupation by different cultures. Admire views from Marjan Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
What customers loved
"The thoroughness of the tour in relation to the Diocletian Palace."
"Very informative. Great pace. We loved it."
"The tour itself, the places we saw!"
"The guide was extremely helpful and kind"
Select participants and date
Turn right from the Golden Gates of the palace (at the top of Strossmayer park)–you’ll see the local partner's blue bicycle fixed to the wall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children under 11 years old go free of charge but you must advise when booking