Explore fantastic desert Southwest slot canyons in the shadow of the Zion National Park. Experience rappels, down-climbs, and boulder hopping inside stunning canyon corridors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Springdale, Rockville, Virgin, La Verkin, and Hurricane. If a hotel is designated, your guide will pick you up directly in front of your hotel.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This is the great outdoors, with inherent risks
- This tour is recommended for teenagers (aged 17) and adults
- If you have a child who is interested in canyoneering, please book the private option for your group for the best experience
- Please wear hiking shoes (preferably not over ankle) or tennis shoes with good traction as sandstone can be slippery
- Please wear athletic apparel that you can move comfortably in, with layers you can take off as the day warms up
- Shorts and short sleeves during activity are typically fine, and heavy socks are recommended
- Plan to bring at least 2 quarts of water and snacks as this tour operator does not supply any food or water
- Your guides will help carry all bulky gear including heavy ropes, harnesses, and climbing devices