Discover St Andrews from a unique historical perspective on a walking tour in the company of Richard Falconer, a local guide who has dedicated his life's research to its lost history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside The Bothy restaurant, Church Square, St Andrews, KY16 9NN (formerly Dolls House Restaurant). Look for the local operator's name board in front of the restaurant behind Holy Trinity Church. Tours leave promptly at the scheduled tour time. Please familiarize yourself with the meeting point and be there before the tour's start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants must understand English well
- Not suitable for those with walking difficulties (walking slowly)
- This tour will take place rain or shine, but may be cancelled if the weather is too extreme.
- Please contact the local partner for availability if you wish to book the tour for more than 10 people
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 years old can take part in the tour free of charge. Not suitable for under 2s.
- Strictly no alcohol is to be consumed on the tour and disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated—anyone under the influence of alcohol may be asked to leave with no refund