Take part in a golf-orientated historical tour of St Andrews. Your guide will be author and historian Richard Falconer, who will provide a passionate insight into what makes St Andrews so unique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
MEETING POINT: Meet your guide outside Hotel du Vin, 40 The Scores, opposite the Aquarium overlooking the North Sea at your allotted time. Please arrive early as the tour starts on time and will not wait. If you think you may be running late, even by a minute, you must contact the local activity provider before your tour starting time. You will then be advised if you can join the next available tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Mobility scooters
- Alcohol and drugs
- Walking frames
- Unaccompanied minors
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- There is no luggage drop for luggage, baby carriages, scooters or golf clubs etc while on tour
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in their charge
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge, however, the tour is not suitable for those under 2 years
- No alcohol should be consumed on the tour and disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol may be asked to leave without a refund
- As part of the tour, you will walk by and across the 1st/18th fairway on a golf course. You will do this at your own risk and you must keep an eye out for golf balls during live play!