Take part in a golf-orientated historical tour of St Andrews. Your guide will be author and historian Richard Falconer, who will provide a passionate insight into what makes St Andrews so unique.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours meet outside the Russell Hotel. Please be on time. All tours start prompt at the due start time (we do not wait!)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants must have a fluent command of English to enjoy the best possible experience on this tour
- No dogs are allowed on the tour
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in their charge
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge
- Strictly no alcohol is to be consumed on the tour and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated (anyone under the influence of alcohol may be asked to leave without a refund)