Discover the hidden gems of St Andrews town from golf to university traditions and royal connections. Enjoy a 2-hour leisurely stroll through the town with a local guide - the must-do tour for anyone visiting St Andrews.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
By the Martyr's Memorial, The Scores, St Andrews KY16 9AT, UK. Your guide will be wearing a bright orange jacket. During The Open 2022 - 11th July to 17th July inclusive - the tour will be meeting at Blackfriar's Chapel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing