Paddle along the Bayfront of America's oldest city and indulge in extraordinary stories and amazing landmarks during this kayak history tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will be at the side of the ramp, wearing a royal blue Columbia shirt. Just look for the kayaks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Downtown Bayfront History Tour is for intermediate kayakers
- The waterways here are much more susceptible to wind speeds and boating traffic. For this reason, guests over the age of 16 are only allowed to participate with solo kayaks
- Any weather related cancelations are fully refundable