Go behind the scenes of a grand slam tennis tournament at Roland-Garros Stadium in Paris. Enjoy a guided tour of the venue and learn all about tennis legends who've played on its courts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
Inside the Grande Boutique - Avenue Gordon-Bennett (Gate 36).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the stadium's activities, some areas may not be accessible on the day of your visit
- The stadium shop can be visited before or after the tour (open from 09:30 AM-6:30 PM)
- The press center will not be accessible from August 15-November 4, 2023
- The locker room will not be accessible from September 12, 2023-April 2024
- An alternative route will be offered. This temporary route is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.