Discover the city of New York and learn about its history, culture, and legends on a 3-hour walking tour with a local guide. See over 20 of the city’s most iconic landmarks, then visit the world-famous Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in front of the statue at Federal Hall (where the scaffolding is)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Multiple tours may run at the same time
- Tours operate in small groups with no more than 10 adults per group