The Christmas markets of Alsace signal the annual return of time-honored festivities. A world of delicious fragrances, delightful craft goods and lights quickly takes shape and some surprising and mouthwatering discoveries await the markets’ visitors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Place Gutenberg, in Strasbourg, next to the statueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 8 participants per tour
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached, the local partner will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Please note that it is not possible to bring children under 4 years old on this tour
- The activity operates rain or shine