Fall in love with the history and culture of Szczecin Old Town on a private walking tour. See highlights such as the Church of St Wojciech, Szczecin Cathedral, and the Philharmonic Hall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Roman Catholic Parish of St. John the Baptist, Bogurodzicy 3, 70-400 SzczecinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option.
- Guided tours inside the churches during mass and special events (such as scheduled concerts) are limited, therefore the guide may provide all information outside.
- You will see only the exterior and courtyards of the Pomeranian Dukes' Castle, as the museums are temporarily closed.
- Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels located in the Old Town. Please provide your full address when booking. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly.
- If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you in front of the Roman Catholic Parish of St. John the Baptist, Bogurodzicy 3, 70-400 Szczecin.