Head out on a whale-watching excursion in the morning or at dusk departing from your choice of Tadoussac or Baie-Sainte-Catherine. Keep your eyes peeled to spot these marine creatures before you head into the secluded wilderness of the Saguenay Fjord.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- If you are traveling from Quebec City or Charlevoix, it is recommended you chose the Baie-Ste-Catherine departure option
- Unless the weather presents a danger to the security of the passengers, cruises are not canceled due to rain. There is always an enclosed area on the boat