Explore the medieval city of Tallinn and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game tour. Stroll around the city while solving a series of mysterious riddles and puzzles as you learn about and unlock Tallinn’s secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
In the Rotermann Quarter on Rottermanni 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience and there will be no tour guide with you
- All the information you need for the experience will be sent to you via email
- The game is only available in English
- There are a few rules to the game, which you will be reminded of before playing
- Every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle