On a 1-day guided excursion by bus, discover the many sights and wonders of the beautiful Syracuse. See the archaeological area, the Greek Theater, and the quarries before visiting Ortygia Island to see the Fountain of Arethusa and the cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Taormina Bus Terminal - Via PirandelloOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- It is recommended you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and a hat/visor.
- Please note, bookings for the next day must be booked at least 15 hours in advance.