Our day tour of Mt. Etna takes you to the top of the highest volcano in Europe. Though the volcano is active, you are safe to take a look at its four craters. We guarantee you will not find a similar volcano in Europe!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet at the Taormina Terminal Bus at Via Pirandello. Please be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure time. Pick-up is available in the areas of Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Recanati and Letojanni. Please contact SAT Group office via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +39 942 24653 (office opening hours: 09:00 - 13:00 /15:00 - 19:00) to reconfirm the excursion at least the day before and to get more information about the closest pick up point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear warm clothes and closed shoes