Discover the beautiful coastline of Taormina on this boat tour to the area's most breathtaking sights. Swim or snorkel in the crystal waters of Isola Bella bay and enjoy a drink and snack along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
What customers loved
"The things we enjoyed the most were the lovely couple who made us feel like family and swimming at Isola Bella."
"As soon as we got on the boat, they made us feel like family. It was beautiful."
"Visiting the caves & swimming in the ocean"
Select participants and date
Meet your boat crew at Tempio Olimpico, Via Calcide Eubea, in front of the restaurant "Da Angelina"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please remember to bring a towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen
- The tour is free for children up to the age of 3 years
- Please note that the boat can accommodate a maximum of 7 people
- If it is a windy day, the boat can rock quite heavily. Please bear this in mind if you suffer from seasickness
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date or time for your booking