Discover the joy of Italian cooking from the comfort of an Italian kitchen with certified home cook that actually lives in Terni. Learn local recipes and savor the taste of the wonderful food you make while sipping regional wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The exact meeting point will be your host's home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell and your host will be excited to welcome you for an authentic Italian food experience. After the booking, you will be contacted with the details including your host's full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00AM in the morning or 5:00PM in the afternoon, but it can be flexible with advance notice
- All dietary requirements can be catered to upon request