Travel back in time to the unspoiled English corner of the Cotswolds on this private day trip from Bath. Be captivated by the stunning scenery of rolling hills and villages of honey-colored stone.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please notify the guide of your preferred pickup location. Your guide will meet you at your selected pickup point 15 minutes before the tour departs. The guide will hold up a digital sign with your name on it. Please notify the guide by WhatsApp if you are likely to be delayed. The guide will wait no longer than 15 minutes beyond the scheduled departure time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- The tour departs at 8:30 from your accommodation in Bath or the Bath Spa Train Station
- Surrounding pickup locations will be considered but may incur a surcharge
- Only children over 12 years of age are permitted on this tour
- This is a private tour and only your group will participate
- This tour runs at a leisurely pace with ample stops for photos