Experience Amish Country like never before. Explore the picturesque Amish farmlands on private 14-passenger vans, and enjoy stops at Amish-owned shops. Take a tour of a house once lived in by Amish and visit a 15-acre farm filled with animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Amish Farm and House is located off of Lincoln Highway, Route 30 between the American Music Theatre and Target shopping center, located directly next to the Target. Visitors want to park in either in the front or rear parking lots and come inside the big, historic, gray farmhouse. Parking is free and ample. And please don't let the Target scare you away! The farmhouse was built in 1805 and Target moved in around 2005.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- If there is severe inclement weather, the local partner will contact you
- Please take note that Amish farm-stands are closed on Sundays
- Please contact the local partner in advance, if anyone in your party needs a wheelchair-accessible bus
- You will climb a flight of stairs inside the guided house tour; there is no elevator