Imagine seeing The Hague in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start your activity in front of Pathé Buitenhof. When you arrive, click on the link you’ve received from Secret City Trails and start the self-guided discovery game. You can start and pause the trail anytime you want, and pick-up later to finish.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience
- You can play in a team of 1–5 people
- Right after booking, you receive the play link to the City Trail (sent by
- email from Secret City Trails/local supplier)
- No app download is needed
- This trail is available in English
- The link is valid for 90 days
- Discover the city at your own pace, take as many breaks as you like
- You need internet connection and a little data. You'll play on your browser