Learn to surf amongst the best waves in the UK, on the North Coast of Scotland. Take advantage of experienced local coaches and high-quality equipment to catch some waves easily while having fun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Look for the blue or white van parked up with lots of surfboards and wetsuits. Your instructor will be wearing a yellow rashvest. Please note location can vary depending on the conditions, so the activity supplier will be in touch in case of a relocation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain or shine
- However, if the waves are flat or the conditions are too stormy and dangerous and the lesson needs to be canceled, a full refund or option to reschedule will be provided
- There are no changing rooms or showers so we recommend arriving with swimwear on under your clothes to help make getting changed easier
- We will get in touch if we need to change the time/ meeting point
- Group lessons require a minimum of three people
- If fewer than three people have booked for the day and time requested, we will get in contact with you 12 hours before your trip to either rebook to a different time or turn it into a private lesson